Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Slow goin'

well, i've made some progress on my Santa Fe backpack, but it's still a bit slow goin'. i'm about 7/8 of the way through the back side and once it's done will only lack the pocket and assemling it all. i'm getting very excited about it! i picked up some cute violet cotton to work on another baby sweater for a friend from h.s. who's due in August.

The thing that's been taking up most of my time lately is a cute little girl named Myrtle. :) she my new adopted kitty. what a cutie! she likes to help me knit. ;)

i promise to post some pics of my progress soon. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Knotty said...

Hi Myrtle! Hi Haley!

I noticed your comment over on Pie-Knits and I wanted to drop a quick hello, too. (I'm also a Dallas knitter, in the Addison area).

1) That t-shirt your Kyle is wearing at the botanical gardens ROCKS. Just sayin'.
2) Hi Dallas Knitter! Nice to meet you!
3) Do you have a blog button? If so I'd love to post a button or a link from my blog (knot watt ewe think.com)

Anyway, Hi and Hello, and hope your wedding planning is going swimmingly! :)

Miss Knotty,
The Comment Interloper.

P.S. Myrtle is a very pretty kitty. My parents have a mottled tabby like that, and while the coloring is a little unorthodox, I really dig it. the randomness is neat. Have a great weekend! -MK

9:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home